Continuing Quality Care with a Focus On Your Safety
At Townsen Memorial, our top priority has always been to provide excellent medical care and that has not changed throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Even amidst a global pandemic, we never rested our operations and have continued serving our medical community. We have also been able to safely perform medically necessary procedures and delivering pain-relieving results, all while continuing to put the health and safety of our patients and team members’ first!
Patient Safety Information
We have implemented enhanced protocols in our offices to help minimize risks for patients. These operational considerations are based upon Texas Department of State Health Services and CDC guidelines. When you come to any of our offices, you may see many of the same precautions you see at the grocery store or in other public settings. Patients must enter through the ER entrance.
Before You Arrive
In accordance with current guidelines, only patients will be allowed into our offices, including the lobby areas. Minors and those needing assistance may bring one additional guest. If you, or your guest, have been in contact with or are experiencing any of the symptoms below:
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of Taste or Smell
We ask that you please call our office before arriving for your appointment.
Our Safety Measures Include:
- Daily health screening of team members, including temperature monitoring.
- Using personal protective equipment (PPE) that is appropriate for each team member’s role.
- Requiring all team members and providers to wear masks.
- Providing masks for patients and approved visitors.
- Rigorously enforcing hand-washing protocols.
- Reviewing all clinical and operational processes with a team of certified infection prevention specialists to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Cleaning our facilities and medical devices with high-grade products approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) after each patient interaction.
- Developing innovative ways to limit in-person contact, such as using phone and video interactions, when appropriate.
We will continue to remain open for all your pain management, surgical and podiatry needs. Our office will continue taking all necessary measures to adhere to the most recent guidelines to ensure a safe and pleasant visit.
To further that commitment, we are also offering telehealth appointments by phone or video for patients who can not be treated in person. This service is reserved for patients based upon your unique medical needs and co-morbidities. Call us now to discuss whether a telehealth visit is the best approach to your care.
- If you need to reschedule, please call the office at 1-877-494-9487.